The clamor still continues about Michelle Dee and her Miss Universe 2023 performance and one of the judges has this to say.
Miss Universe 2016 Iris Mittenaere, one of the judges of Miss Universe 2023, has this statement about Michelle Dee.
Among the Top 10 finalists of the Miss Universe 2023 pageant is the Philippine representative Michelle Dee. She was able to give a solid and flawless performance, hence, the clamor of many people until now as to why she was not included in the Top 5 of the competition.
Miss Universe 2016 Iris Mittenaere, one of the judges of the 72nd edition of the pageant, has Dee on her list of Top 5. This she said and revealed just recently when she was asked about the PH bet.
The other judges of Miss Universe 2023 are:
- Halima Aden, Somali-American model
- Mario Bautista, singer from Mexico
- Giselle Blondet, TV host from Puerto Rico
- Janelle Commissiong, Miss Universe 1977 from Trinidad and Tobago
- Avani Gregg, Social media personality from America
- Carson Kressley, TV personality, actor, and designer from America
- Connie Mariano, Filipino-American physician
- Sweta Patel, Roku’s Vice President of Merchandising and Growth Marketing
- Denise White, Miss Oregon 1994 and American businesswoman
A netizen has asked the crowned Miss Universe 2016 to speak about the issue of the photo where Michelle was part of the Top 5 but was excluded during the official announcement.
According to the beauty queen, she doesn’t know about this issue.
However, as one of the judges, she expressed that they were fair and everything was legal. She added, “But to be honest Michelle was in my top5. I loved her style in evening gown and I love her style since I saw her in the Philippines almost 3years ago. She didn’t do any mistakes, so the Philippines should be very proud of her.”
She described the PH bet as beautiful, kind, and classy. She also believes that she is the perfect candidate and hopes that she can see her soon.
What can you say about this? Let us know in the comments!