The luxurious wedding of Maja Salvador was held at a luxurious venue and here are some details about it.
MAJA SALVADOR – The wedding of the actress with Rambo Nunez is surely luxurious and here are some details about their luxurious wedding venue.
If we have excess money, it surely would not hurt if we spend extra to get what we really wanted. And as for Maja Salvador and Rambo Nunez, they surely spent extra just to make Maja’s dream wedding come true.
Ahead of their grand wedding, Maja and Rambo have a civil wedding. The purpose of their civil wedding is for the legalization of their union since their Bali wedding will not be recognized as legal in the country.
This is a 5-star beachfront hotel that sits on top of Nusa Dua cliffs overlooking the Indian Ocean. It has 475 rooms, suites, and villas and most of them feature private plunge pools.
To give you an idea of how luxurious it is to stay here, check out these figures:
- The Grand Deluxe Room has a starting price of $303 or Php 16,619.00 per night. The other variations of the Deluxe category are Grand Deluxe Ocean Court Room and Grand Deluxe Lagoon Room.
- Cliff Private Pool Junior Suite, the same room that showbiz couple Richard Gutierrez and Sarah Lahbati got when they attended Maja’s wedding, costs $461.35 at a starting price. The two other variations of Junior Suites are Cliff Private Pool Ocean Junior Suite and Ocean Front Private Pool Junior Suite.
- Majapahit Three-Bedroom Villa is the real deal that will surely give you the top-notch experience of luxury. One night here costs $3,412* to $4,334* or Php 187,147.00 to Php 237,718.00 approximately.
- Nusantara Presidential Three-Bedroom Villa costs $326* or Php 18,311.00 a night.
Accommodation packages are:
- Early Booker Package – $501 to $625 (Php 27,480.00 to Php 34,281.00)
- Best Flexible Package – $584 to $690 (Php 32,032.00 to Php 37,846.00)
What can you say about this? Let us know!