Allan K Admitted He Was Offered by TAPE Inc Just to Stay as Host of Eat Bulaga
Comedian-TV host Allan K revealed that he was offered by the Television and Production Exponents Inc (TAPE) just to stay as host of the noontime show Eat Bulaga.
In an interview with Allan K, Julius Babao claimed that TAPE Inc of the Jalosjos wants to keep three original ‘Eat Bulaga’ hosts. According to Allan, it wasn’t until February that they realized something weird was going on in the noontime show.
It is stated that during a general meeting, he was approached, along with Jose Manalo and Wally Bayola, with the offer to stay at ‘Eat Bulaga’. He stated that they had been promised double their compensation, but that the hosts other than TVJ would be removed from the longest-running noontime show.
“Nung una pa lang nag-general meeting… right there and then, in-announce na ire-retain, Jose, Wally, Allan,” Allan said.
“Mineeting kaming tatlo, we were offered this much. Sabi namin, ‘Hindi naman po ganon kadali magdesisyon, can you give us time?’” Allan added.
Allan also said that Maine was intended to be deleted as well, but TAPE changed its mind. Maine was also included in the double wage offer during their second meeting.
“Si Maine, nung pangalawa nang meeting, sinali na, kasali na siya don sa double your price!” the comedian told Julius during the interview.
Tony Tuviera, former TAPE CEO and President, is also said to be powerless because he has lost control of the production firm. Allan is relieved that they are still together in their new home at TV5, where their new show will premiere on July 1.
What are your thoughts on this article? Just feel free to leave your reactions in the comment section.
Thank you for taking the time to read this. We aim to give the freshest and in-demand content to our visitors. Come back next time at Philnews for more updated news.