Expand To Show Full Article
Police Chief Shot Dead after Responding to a Robbery in Bulacan

Police Chief Shot Dead after Responding to a Robbery in Bulacan

Police Chief in Bulacan Shot Dead by Suspects After Responding to a Robbery

A Bulacan town police chief was pronounced dead after being shot by unknown suspects after responding to a robbery incident.

The police chief who reacted to the robbery was killed by unidentified suspects in a dark area of San Ildefonso, Bulacan. The gallant cop was identified as San Miguel Chief of Police PLt Col Marlon Serna by Central Luzon Police Director PBGEN Jose Hidalgo Jr.

According to the report, the San Miguel police station got information about a robbery in Barangay San Juan at 9:30 p.m. on March 25. As a result, the police responded immediately, led by Serna himself, to verify.

Bulacan Police Chief Shot

Serna conducts an investigation and launches a hot pursuit operation to apprehend the suspects. The pursuit troop came upon two suspects riding a Mio motorbike in the dark region of Barangay Bohol na Mangga, San Ildefonso.

According to the report, the suspected suspects promptly shot Serna. Serna was injured on the head and was immediately rushed to Emmanuel Hospital for treatment, but he died later. The suspects escaped in the direction of San Ildefonso’s Barangay Akle.

Hidalgo has appointed Bulacan Police Director PCOL. Relly Arnedo to undertake an in-depth inquiry into the killing in order to rapidly solve and bring justice to Serna’s murder. Meanwhile, DILG awarded P500,000, PRO3 P300,000, and PNP P200,000 to individuals who can provide information and assist in identifying the perpetrators.

READ ALSO: Teacher Keeping Students Calm Amid Shooting in Masbate Goes Viral

What are your thoughts on this article? Just feel free to leave your reactions in the comment section.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. We aim to give the freshest and in-demand content to our visitors. Come back next time at PhilNews for more updated news.

Leave a Comment