YouTube star MrBeast burgers are now open for Metro Manila delivery orders!
MRBEAST BURGERS – A new burger joint has reached the Philippines to satisfy your cravings and it is the famous burger chain of MrBeast.
YouTube sensation Jimmy Donaldson, who is popularly known as “MrBeast” owns a burger chain and his burgers have just reached the Philippines. He and his closest friends Chandler, Chris, and Karl created these beefy burgers and chicken sandwiches.
The popular YouTube star started serving up his famous burgers and chicken sandwiches in the Philippines last Wednesday, March 22 via local cloud kitchen JustKitchen PH.
The American virtual restaurant is now available for “fresh off the griddle” Metro Manila delivery orders and customers may order through GrabFood from JustKitchen PH.
They serve seven kinds of sandwiches and three kinds of fries. Their bestsellers for smashed burgers are Chandler Style, Chris Style, Beast Style, and Karl’s Deluxe Burgers. These were named after him and his founding friends.
- Beast Style (Php 375.00) is made of beef patties with American cheese, pickles, diced white onion, mayo, ketchup, and brown mustard.
- Chandler Style (Php 365.00) is made of beef patties served plain with American cheese.
- Chris Style (Php 430.00) is served with hot and crispy crinkle fries and beef patties.
- Karl’s Deluxe (Php 245.00) is made of beef patties, caramelized onions, and cheese on a toasted inverted bun.
They also have chicken sandwiches such as:
- Karl’s Grilled Cheese (Php 195.00)
- Crispy Chicken Tender (Php 250.00)
- Nashville Hot Chicken Tender (Php 270.00)
Their seasoned crinkle fries is worth Php 165.00.
MrBeast Burger was founded in 2020 and started as a free meal given to customers. It has since evolved and they now have chains across the US, Canada, Italy, and other Asian countries like Taiwan, Malaysia, and Hong Kong.
- High Street Cafe Buffet Price and Rates (Check Them Out Here!)
- Raging Bull Burgers: “Burgers With An Attitude Of A Rock Star”
What can you say about this? Let us know!
For more news and updates, follow us on Twitter: @philnews_ph Facebook: @PhilNews, and YouTube channel Philnews Ph.