SSS HOUSING LOAN REQUIREMENTS – Below is a list of the documents needed in applying for housing loan for home improvement.
The Social Security System is willing to assist its eligible members in their house repaire. The offer is under the SSS Housing Loan for Repaire or Improvement. You can check the SSS Housing Loan requirements below.
Requirements for SSS Housing Loan for Home Repair / Improvement
List of Requirements for SSS Housing Loan for Home Repair / Improvement
REQUIREMENTS FOR SSS HOUSING LOAN FOR HOME REPAIR – Here are the documents needed in applying for the loan offer of the Social Security System.
If you are a member of the Social Security System (SSS), you may be eligible to apply for a lot of loan offers. It is one of the biggest social insurance institutions in the Philippines and it has both benefits and loans for its members.
One of the loans offered by SSS is the SSS Housing Loan for Repair and Home Improvement. You can check on the requirements in applying for it below.
Requirements for SSS Housing Loan for Home Repair / Improvement:
- two (2) copies of Application for Direct House Repair and/or Improvement Loan
- SS ID Cards of the principal applicant and his/her spouse, if applicable. If you have no SS ID Card, you can present any two (2) valid IDs with your signature and at least one (1) of them bearing your photo
- original and one (1) photocopy of Latest Tax Declaration of Real Property (land and building) with the Official Receipt of Realty Tax Payment
- Certified true copy of the Original/Transfer/Condominium Certificate of Title (OCT/TCT/CCT) issued by the Registry of Deeds together with owner’s duplicate copy
- copy of Consolidation-subdivision plan approved by the Land Registration Authority or Bureau of Lands/DENR-NCR (15” x 20” size; primary document)
- Lot/Location Plan prepared, signed & sealed by a licensed geodetic engineer. The plan should be prepared in a standard Bureau of Lands form (blueprint or whiteprint copy in 15” x 20” size) with the following:
- Lengths and bearings of the tie line and sides of the lot;
- Sketch of the lot with description of its boundaries; and
- two (2) copies of Vicinity map w/ landmarks, street pattern, street names and lot distance as reckoned/based from the lot to the nearest street intersection
- original and one (1) photocopy of Scope of Works showing list/itemized works to be done according to priority, prepared and signed by the owner, civil engineer or architect
- Complete set of building plan (20” x 30” size; blue/whiteprint copy) as approved by the Building Official with signature of the owner/applicant and signed & sealed by the respective licensed engineers (Architectural Plans by the Architect/Civil Engineer, Structural Plans by Civil/Structural Engineer, Sanitary Plans by Civil/Sanitary Engineer and Electrical Plans by Electrical Engineer).
- two (2) copies of existing/completed houses, as-built building plans duly signed & sealed by a respective engineer or architect with conformity of the owner/applicant
- original and photocopy of Building or Renovation Permit issued/approved by the Building Official with Locational Clearance, Electrical Permit, Sanitary/Plumbing Permit and corresponding official receipts of payments
- original and photocopy of pecifications and Bill of Materials & Labor must be signed & sealed by a licensed civil engineer or architect with owner’s conformity, for loans over P100,000. While for loans P100,000 and below the signature and seal by a licensed civil engineer or architect are no longer required
- photos of existing collateral; the existing house and lot
- 1st – Front and one side
- 2nd – Rear and other side
- 3rd – Kitchen counter
- 4th – Toilet and Bath Pictures
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
You may also visit – SSS Salary Cash Loan Loanable Amounts – Here’s How Much You May Get