Heads up! The 6/58 Lotto Grand Prize may reach over Php 300 million. Check out the details here!
6/58 LOTTO GRAND PRIZE – Now is your time to make a bet as the grand prize for the 6/58 lotto is may reach Php 300 million plus.
The Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office or more commonly known as PCSO got five major lotto games – the 6/58 Lotto Result, the 6/55 Lotto Result, the 6/49 Lotto Result, the 6/45 Lotto Result, and the 6/42 Lotto Result.
See UPDATED results for the following draws:
LOTTO RESULT Today, Tuesday, November 29, 2022 (updated 9PM)
EZ2 RESULT Today, Tuesday, November 29, 2022 (updated every 2PM, 5PM and 9PM)
SWERTRES RESULT Today, Tuesday, November 29, 2022 (updated every 2PM, 5PM and 9PM)
6/58 Lotto is rolled every Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday at 9 PM.
And for today, the grand prize will reach more than Php 300 million. According to PCSO, if no one wins in the November 29, 2022 draw that has a prize of Php 293,032,824.80, it may reach an estimated grand prize of Php 302 million.
To recall, last October 2020 based on a previous article, a lone grand winner claimed a total prize of Php 339,217,037.00 after he won the September 6, 2020 draw.
How To Play the 6/58 Ultra Lotto
- Choose six(6) numbers from 1 to 58 that will make up your lotto combination.
- If you don’t have a combination in mind, you may also choose the Lucky Pick which is a randomly generated combination of digits.
- For the System Play, you will be assisted on the possible combinations to increase your chance of winning. The following are the System Play type, the number of selections, and the total bet cost.
Prizes for 6/58 Ultra Lotto
- If you got the six-digit winning combination, you will win the jackpot prize for the 6/58 Ultra Lotto. It initially begins at Php 50,000,000.00
- If you got five(5) numbers of the winning combination, you can win up to Php 280,000.00
- If you got four(4) numbers of the winning combination, you may win up to Php 3,800.00
- If you got three(3) numbers of the winning combination, you may win Php 20.00
For Lotto Prizes between Php 20.00 and Php 10,000.00 – Winners may claim the prize through any authorized lotto outlet. You may also claim at a PCSO Branch Office nearest to you.
How To Claim the Prize
For Lotto Prizes at Php 10,001.00 and up – Winners may claim the prize at any PCSO Branch Office. The prizes that are above Php 10,000.00 are subject to a 20% deduction pursuant to the Tax Reform for Acceleration and Inclusion (TRAIN) Act.
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph.