Pres. Bongbong Marcos Signs Philippine National Holidays 2023 (Regular & Special Non-Working Holidays)
PHILIPPINE NATIONAL HOLIDAYS 2023 – Here is a list of the regular holidays and special non-working days next year.
Every year end, one of the things that many people await is the official list of the holidays for next year. Many people want to plot their vacations ahead of time. They take the long weekends as opportunities to go on vacations with their family, loved ones, and friends most especially if they will be out for at least an overnight.
Recently, President Bongbong Marcos signed the proclamation declaring the Philippine National Holidays 2023 which includes the regular holidays and the special non-working days next year.
Visibly, a lot of the regular holidays are on Mondays which paves the way for long weekends. Here are the Philippine National Holidays 2023:
- New Year’s Day – January 1 (Saturday)
- Araw ng Kagitingan – April 10 (Monday nearest April 9)
- Maundy Thursday – April 6
- Good Friday – April 7
- Labor Day – May 1 (Monday)
- Independence Day – June 12 (Monday)
- National Heroes Day – August 28 (last Monday of August)
- Bonifacio Day – November 27 (Monday nearest November 30)
- Christmas Day – December 25 (Monday)
- Rizal Day – December 30 (Saturday)
Special Non-Working Days
- EDSA People Power Revolution Anniversary – February 25 (Saturday)
- Black Saturday – April 8
- Ninoy Aquino Day – August 21 (Monday)
- All Saints’ Day – November 1 (Wednesday)
- Feast of the Immaculate Conception of Mary – December 8 (Friday)
- Last Day of the Year – December 31 (Sunday)
- Addition special non-working days:
- January 2 (Monday)
- November 2 (Thursday)
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
READ ALSO: 2023 National Budget: President Bongbong Marcos Certifies Its Passage “Urgent”