Guide on SSS Calamity Loan Online Application by Typhoon Paeng Victims
SSS CALAMITY LOAN ONLINE TYPHOON PAENG – Here is a guide in applying for the calamity loan offer of the Social Security System (SSS).
Some parts of the Philippines were greatly devastated by Typhoon Paeng. The severe tropical storm that recently hit the country left several provinces and cities submerged in floodwater following the heavy rains and strong winds.
Unfortunately, many people lost their homes and their source of living due to Typhoon Paeng. Many individuals greatly need some financial assistance to get back on path.
If you are a member of the Social Security System, more commonly called SSS, you may apply for the calamity loan offer of the social insurance institution. The loanable amount depends on your contributions.
The loanable amount under the SSS Calamity Loan depends on the offer of the social insurance institution. It is usually payable for up to 24 months and is open for SSS members who have posted at least 36 monthly contributions with six (6) of it posted within the last 12 months prior to the application.
For a hassle-free application to the said Social Security System loan offer, you can go for SSS Calamity Loan online application for convenience. There are only a few things that you need to keep in mind in applying for this loan offer. Here are the steps in applying for a loan to SSS:
- Step 1 – Prepare your SSS Number.
- Step 2 – Visit the official website of the Social Security System (SSS).
- Step 3 – Sign up for an account. Make sure to take note of your user ID and password.
- Step 4 – Log in to your account using your user ID and password.
- Step 5 – Choose the loan offer you want to apply for.
- Step 6 – Pick your preferred mode of receiving your loan proceeds.