What is Meticulous in Tagalog?
METICULOUS IN TAGALOG – There are several English words that do not have a direct translation in Filipino, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of this word based on context.
Meticulous means showing great attention to detail; very careful and precise.
In Tagalog, it can be translated as “MASELAN.”
Here are some example sentences using this word:
- This book is the result of years of meticulous research.
- He was so meticulous about everything. He always sees to it that his stuffs are organized.
- Sometimes, my manager’s meticulousness is very annoying because he expects others to be as diligent and precise as he is.
- Her acting was meticulous yet powerful.
- The government records were meticulous and well-organized.
- She was hired as executive assistant to the CEO mainly because of her organizational skills and her meticulousness.
- The professor’s meticulous method of teaching was much appreciated by all the students.
In Tagalog, the aforementioned sentences could be translated as:
- Ang aklat na ito ay resulta ng mga taon ng masusing pananaliksik.
- Napakametikuloso niya sa lahat ng bagay. Lagi niyang sinisigurado na maayos ang mga gamit niya.
- Minsan, nakakainis ang pagiging metikuloso ng manager ko dahil inaasahan niyang ang iba ay kasing sipag at precise niya.
- Ang kanyang pag-arte ay maselan ngunit makapangyarihan.
- Ang mga talaan ng gobyerno ay maselan at maayos.
- Siya ay tinanggap bilang executive assistant sa CEO dahil sa kanyang husay sa organisasyon at sa kanyang pagiging maselan.
- Ang maselang paraan ng pagtuturo ng propesor ay lubos na pinahahalagahan ng lahat ng mga mag-aaral.
You may also read: Misinterpret in Tagalog – English to Tagalog Translation
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.