These are the places where you can buy Korean street foods in Manila. Check it out below!
KOREAN STREET FOODS IN MANILA – Here are some of the most famous Korean street foods and where you can buy them in Manila.
When the South Korean idols captured the hearts of many people in the Philippines, Korean foods captured the taste of many people’s stomachs. And since many people are heavily influenced by the South Korean culture, this paved way for some food business owners to explore Korean foods and it seems like they did the right investment.
Many stores, especially in Metro Manila, sell Korean foods to fill the cravings of their customers. There are numerous “samgyupsalan” spread across the country or the famous Korean barbecue.
And here are the other famous Korean foods and where you can find them:
- Dogs and Dairies offers Mozza Cheese Hotdog for Php 70.00 each; Potato Cheese Hotdog for Php 85.00 each; and Assorted box of five for Php 350.00.
- Samchon Korean Street Food is located at Building 4, GSIS Metrohomes, Anonas Street, Santa Mesa, Manila City, and what you can find on its menu include Odeng Guk for Php 10.00; Tteokboki for Php 20.00; Mandu for Php 10.00; and Gimmari for Php 10.00.
- K-Pops Korean Street Food in Antipolo, Rizal City offers Odeng, Kimbap, Gimmari, Tteokboki, and Boneless Korean Fried Chicken as seen on their menu.
- Sesame and You is in Las Pinas City and they have Eomuk Bokkeum (stir-fried fish cakes), Kimbap, and Tteokbokki to fill your stomach.
- Erelah’s K-Cuisine in Imus has Gimbap, Fishcake, and Korean Soft Tacos.
- Namna in Las Pinas is famous for its Korean Cream Cheese Garlic Bread which costs Php 380.00 for four pieces.
- National Siopao Day: Chowking Offers Buy 1 Take 1 Promo on August 22
- Best Takoyaki In Manila? Visit Tako Bar Manila
What can you say about this? Let us know!