Counterpart of Salaysay in English & Sample Sentences
SALAYSAY IN ENGLISH – Are you looking for the English translation of the term “salaysay”? Here’s its English counterpart.
Undeniably, a lot of people are doubtful when it comes to the translations of certain Tagalog words in English. In this article, we will review the meaning of the term “salaysay”. We will also discover its counterpart in the English language.
What is “salaysay”?
Salaysay refers to either a spoken statement or a written and formal claim of a person regarding another person, an event, or an incident. Usually, it is asked in formal court proceedings and the person must only speak the truth.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “salaysay” in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know not only the English translation of the word salaysay but also some examples of sentences using it.
Salaysay in English = Testimony
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang salaysay:
1. Humagulgol si Aling Myrna nang marinig ang salaysay ni Joaquin tungkol sa nangyari sa anak niya.
2. May sinabi ba ang mga pulis tungkol sa salaysay ni Mang Pablo?
3. Ipinatawag ng may-ari ng tindahan si Raquel upang hingin ang kanyang salaysay ukol sa away na naganap sa pagitan ng dalawa pa nitong empleyado.
4. Sa tingin mo ba maniniwala ang hurado sa iyong salaysay?
5. Mahaba ang salaysay na ipinasa ni Rex kaya’t ipinabasa niya muna ito sa kanyang abogado.
Examples of sentences using the term testimony:
1. The testimony of Carl on the incident did not match the claims of his younger sister.
2. Do you think the court will side with the testimony of Jason’s mother?
3. Did Rica mention in her testimony that she was already there before Criston arrived at the place?
4. Everyone in the courtroom was shocked when the man who was giving his testimony suddenly grabbed the collar of the lawyer.
5. Edison knows that his testimony is that one last thing needed so the case can finally be closed.
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
For other English-Tagalog translations…