Here is the Civil Service Exam CSE Result April 2022 Including the FOE, POE, BCLTE, and FSO Full List of Passers
CSE RESULTS 2022 – The Civil Service Commission is set to release the Civil Service Exam CSE Result April 2022 for FOE, POE, BCLTE, and FSO.
The April 2022 Civil Service Exam for Fire Officer Examination (FOE), Penology Officer Examination (POE), Penology Officer Examination (POE), Basic Competency on Local Treasury Examination (BCLTE), and Foreign Service Officer (FSO) will be available on this website after it will be released by CSC.
The CSE eligibility examinations have been conducted at the designated testing centers across the Philippines last April 24, 2022 (Sunday). Over 13,131 examinees took the examinations.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
- Fire Officer Examination List of Passers
- Penology Officer Examination List of Passers
- Basic Competency on Local Treasury Examination List of Passers
- Foreign Service Officer List of Passers
- General Ability (25%): Verbal, Analytical and Numerical
- Fire Suppression (30%): Pre-Fire Planning; Firefighting Techniques and Procedures; Tools, Equipment and Apparatus
- Fire Safety and Prevention (20%): Fire Code of the Philippines; Fire Safety Related Codes, NFPA Laws and other BFP Issuances (Building Code, Electrical Code); BFP Citizens Charter, SOP/MCs on Fire Safety Inspection
- Fire Investigation (15%): The Law on Arson in the Philippines (RPC); Procedures and Techniques; SOP’s in Fire and Arson Investigation
- Administrative Matters (10%): RA 6975, 9263 & 9592 and its IRR; CSC Rules and Regulations and Qualification Standards; BFP Memo Circulars and SOP’s on Administrative Matters
- General Ability (50%): Verbal, Analytical, Numerical
- Jail Management Concepts and Applications (30%): Commitment and Classifications of Inmates/Prisoners/Detainees; Reception Procedures, Classification and Disciplinary Boards and Punishable Acts of Inmates; Treatment of Inmates with Special Needs
- Custodial Concepts and Applications (45%): Custody, Security and Control, Emergency Plans, Movement and Transfer of Prisoners and Detainees; Inmates’ Rights and Privileges
- Inmates Welfare and Development Programs (15%)
- BJMP Administrative Matters (10%): Salient Features of RA 6713 & RA 9263; Omnibus Rules on Leave; Bill of Rights – Article III of the Constitution; RA 9745; 2017 Omnibus Rules on Appointments and Other Human Resource Actions; 2017 BJMP Comprehensive Administrative Disciplinary Machinery
- General Ability (Verbal; Analytical; Leadership and Management; RA 6713)
- Specialized/ Technical Area (Mobilization of Resources; Management of Local Treasury Services; Safekeeping of Local Funds and Records; Preparation and Analysis of Treasury and Non-Treasury Related Reports; Coordinating and Communicating Local Treasury Matters with Stakeholders; Management of Other PFM Areas; Management of Inter-Government and Other Fund Transfers)
- Numerical Ability (Word Problem; Data Interpretation)
- Analytical Ability (Word Association/ Analogy; Identifying Assumptions and Conclusions; Symbolic Logic)
- Verbal Ability (Grammar and Correct Usage; Vocabulary; Paragraph Organization; Reading Comprehension)
- Managerial Ability (Leadership and Management)
The exam results are expected to be released within forty (40) days after the last day of examinations or from June 1-4, 2022.
However, the examinees should expect that the exam results released earlier or later than the expected date without prior notice.
Exam takers shall acquire at least 80.00% general rating to pass the eligibility examination. Just visit this website regularly or refresh the page for further updates and information