Here is the Dental Hygienist Board Exam Result May 2022 Including the Complete List of Passers
The Professional Regulation Commission is about to release Dental Hygienist Board Exam Result May 2022 including the full list of passers.
The May 2022 Dental Hygienist licensure examination results including the list of passers, top 10 passers and top performing and performance of schools will be available on this website after it will be officially released by PRC.
The Dental Hygienist board exams (written and practical) have been held at various testing centers located in the National Capital Region on May 26-27, 2022.
PRC Board of Dentistry headed by Dr. Rodolfo R. Drapete, Officer-In-Charge and its members, Dr. Melinda L. Garcia, Dr. Carlito D. Paragas, Dr. Gloria M. Bumanlag and Dr. Merlin A. Go administered the licensure exams.
Here is the List of Passers
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
A. Basic Medical and Dental Sciences
- General Anatomy
- General and Oral Physiology
- General and Oral Pathology
B. Clinical Dental Subjects I
- Oral Diagnosis and Treatment Planning
- Anesthesiology and Pharmacology
- Dental Jurisprudence and Practice Management
- Basic Computer
C. Clinical Dental Subjects II
- Pediatric and Orthodontic Dentistry
- Other clinical dentistry subjects
D. Practical Exams
The Dental Hygienist board exam results are expected to be released within two (2) working days after the last day of examinations.
However, the exam results might be released earlier or later without prior notice from PRC.
Aspiring dental hygienists can visit PRC official website and use the verification page to view the board examination results and their passing rate. Examinees will be required to provide their full name, birthdate, exam name, date of examination and application number.