PH medalists in SEA Games 2022 will receive cash incentives. Check it out below!
SEA GAMES 2022 – Filipinos medalists in the SEA Games 2022 are set to receive cash incentives for bringing pride and honor to the country.
The SEA Games 2022 is actually the SEA Games for the year 2021. It is held in Hanoi in Vietnam from May 12 to May 23, 2022. The Southeast Asian Games features 40 sports across 526 events participated by thousands of athletes from 11 different nations.
And currently ranked third based on total gold medals garnered is the Philippines with 20 gold medals. PH also snatched 27 silvers and 37 bronzes.
As for medalists, here are the cash incentives they will be receiving pursuant to Republic Act No. 10699:
- Gold Medalist – Php 300,000.00
- Silver Medalist – Php 150,000.00
- Bronze Medalist – Php 60,000.00
Here are some of the gold medalists of PH:
- Stephanie De Leon and Michael Angelo, the dancesport duo
- William Morrison in Shot Put
- Carlos Yulo
- Arnel Mandal in Men’s Sanda
- Aleah Finnegan in Women’s Vault
- Kim Mangrobang in Women’s duathlon
- Wushu star Agatha Wong in Women’s Taijijian
- Merwin Tan in Bowling
- EJ Obiena
Meanwhile, as of the latest updates, here’s the medal tally:
- PSL Fines Bicol Spicy Oragons w/ P500k & Bans Them from Remaining Games
- Manny Pacquiao Congratulates Jimuel After Winning 1st Amateur Fight In US
What can you say about this? Let us know!