Here is the Dentist Board Exam Result May 2022 Including the Dentistry DLE Full List of Passers
DLE RESULTS 2022 – The Professional Regulation Commission is set to release the Dentist Board Exam Result May 2022 including the full list of passers (Written and Practical Phase).
The May 2022 Dentistry Board Exam Results including the list of passers, top 10 passers, top performing and performance of schools will be available on this website after it will be released by PRC.
The written phase of Dentistry Licensure Examinations have been conducted on May 4-6, 2022 at testing centers in NCR, Baguio and Cebu. The practical phase has been held in PRC testing areas located in NCR from May 8-15, 2022.
PRC Board of Dentistry Dr. Maria Jona D. Godoy, and its members and its members, Dr. Roberto M. Tajonera, Dr. Melinda L. Garcia, Dr. Rannier F. Reyes and Dr. Carlito D. Paragas administered the licensure exams.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
- General and Oral Anatomy and Physiology
- General and Oral Pathology, General and Oral Microscopic Anatomy and Microbiology
- Restorative Dentistry and Public Health, and Community Dentistry
- Prosthetic Dentistry (Crown and Bridge, Removable Partial Denture and Complete Denture and Dental Materials)
- Roentgenology, Oral Diagnosis and Oral Surgery
- Anesthesiology and Pharmacology
- Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics
- Dental Jurisprudence, Ethics and Practice Management
- Periodontics and Endodontics
The Dentistry Board Exam Results 2022 are expected to be released within five (5) working days after the last day of examination or on May 20, 2022.
However, the examinees should expect that the exam results might be released earlier or later than the expected date without prior notice from PRC.
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
Aspiring dentists can visit PRC official website and use the verification page to view the board examination results and their passing rate. Exam takers will be required to provide their full name, birthdate, exam name, date of examination and application number.