Counterpart of Mapanghi in English & Sample Sentences
MAPANGHI IN ENGLISH – Are you looking for the English translation of the term “mapanghi”? Here’s its English counterpart.
Undeniably, a lot of people are doubtful when it comes to the translations of certain Tagalog words in English. In this article, we will review the meaning of the term “mapanghi”. We will also discover its counterpart in the English language.
What is “mapanghi”?
Mapanghi is a word used to describe or convey that someone or something is smelly or has an awful smell similar to the smell of urine.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “mapanghi” in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know not only the English translation of the word mapanghi but also some examples of sentences using it.
Mapanghi in English = Smelly
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang mapanghi:
1. Mapanghi ang banyo kaya maagang gumising si Aling Nena upang linisin ito.
2. Sinabihan mo ba si Arthur na tingnan ang likod ng bahay bakit mapanghi iyong hangin na mula doon?
3. Sino ang naglinis ng kubeta at hindi na iyon mapanghi ngayon?
4. Mapanghi ang bata dahil hindi siya umabot ng banyo nang tinawag siya ng kalikasan.
5. Sa tingin mo doon kaya dumudumi ang mga pusa nina Aling Fely kaya mapanghi doon?
Examples of sentences using the term smelly:
1. Eric was surprised when he entered the bathroom because it is no longer smelly.
2. How did you tell Carl that their gym seems smelly?
3. Did Cedie buy some detergent and cleaning paste to be used in removing the smelly scent of the comfort room?
4. Lucy knows that Paeng and Jimmy are both not into cleaning so the smelly bathroom is not a surprise to her anymore.
5. The smelly dog was bathed by Dianna this morning.
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
For other English-Tagalog translations…