Here is the LET Results 2022 Including the Full List of Passers
Updated (3/11/22) – LET RESULTS 2022 – Here is the LET Teachers Board Exam Result January 2022 including the complete list of passers for Elementary and secondary level.
The Professional Regulation Commission is set to release the January 2022 LET Teachers Exam Results including the list of passers, top 10 passers and top performing schools.
LET 2022 RESULT SUMMARY
- Elementary Passers (A-C | D-F | G-I | J-L | M-O | P-R | S-U | V-X | Y-Z)
- Secondary Passers (A-C | D-F | G-I | J-L | M-O | P-R | S-U | V-X | Y-Z)
- Top 10 Passers (Elementary)
- Top 10 Passers (Secondary)
- Top Performing Schools
The LET Results 2022 are expected to be released on March 1-11, 2022 but the examinees should expect that the results might be released earlier or later than the expected date without prior notice.
The Teachers Licensure Exam Results will be available on this website after will be officially released by PRC.
PRC Board of Professional Teachers chairman Dr. Rosita L. Navarro, Vice Chairman Dr. Paz Lucido, and its members Dr. Paraluman R. Giron and Dr. Nora M. Uy administered the licensure exams last January 30, 2022.
The Licensure Exams for Teachers have been held at PRC testing centers in the National Capital Region, Bacolod, Baguio, Cagayan De Oro, Catanduanes, Catarman, Cauayan, Cebu, Davao, Dumaguete, Iloilo, Jolo, Koronadal, Legazpi, Marinduque, Masbate, Occidental Mindoro, Pagadian, Palawan, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tagbilaran, Tawi-Tawi, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga.
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
Coverage of Examinations
- General Education (GenEd)
- English – Study and Thinking Skills, Writing in the Discipline, Speech and Oral Communication, Philippine Literature and Master Works of the World
- Filipino – Komunikasyon sa Akademikong Pilipino, Pagbasa at Pagsulat sa Panananaliksik at Masining na Pagpapahayag
- Mathematics – Fundamentals of Math, Plane Geometry, Elementary Algebra and Statistics and Probability
- Science – Biological Science – General Biology, Physical Science with Earth Science
- Social Sciences – Philippine Government New Constitution with Human Rights, Philippine History, Basic Economics, Taxation, Agrarian Reform, Society, Culture with Family Planning; Rizal and other Heroes, Philosophy of Man, Arts, General Psychology and Information and Communication Technology
Professional Education (ProfEd)
- Teaching Profession, Social Dimensions of Education
- Principles of Teaching, Educational Technology and Curriculum Development
- Facilitating Learning, Child and Adolescent Development
- Assessment of Student Learning, Developmental Reading
- Field Study and Practice Teaching