in:
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...

Peso Coin Stuck in Toddler’s Throat After Swallowing It

A toddler from Mangatarem, Pangasinan accidentally swallowed a peso coin, which got stuck in his throat.

The mother of the two-year-old boy initially thought that her son hot choked on the cheese roll he was eating. She did not noticed that her child has swallowed a peso coin, which happened last January 26, 2022.

Unfortunately, the young boy experienced breathing difficulty and cried continuously after the incident. The kid also suffered from fever was rushed to the hospital for immediate treatment and medication.

Toddler

The hospital personnel discovered that a peso coin was stuck on the throat of the toddler. The kid’s mom had no idea where and how did her son swallowed the coin.

“Hindi ko po alam kung saan niya nakuha ‘yon, binibimpuhan ko po yung kapatid niya kasi may lagnat. Bigla siyang pumasok sa kwarto tapos nagsusuka siya, parang nasasakal tapos andaming laway,” the mom said.

The woman asked for financial assistance from the online community for the removal of the coin from her son’s throat. The social media users were quick to send donations and the operation becomes successful.

Toddler

The mom also expressed her gratitude towards the kind-hearted individuals who extend a helping hand for her child.

The health authorities have also advised the parents to monitor their children’s activity and immediately bring kids who experience the same incident at the hospital for immediately medical attention.

“Kaya dapat nga po ang binabantayan, ang mga bata at hindi sila binibilhan ng mga toys na kasya sa kanilang bibig, Sa ating mga magulang, ang mga bata po ay na-aatract sila sa mga shiny, ‘yung mga matitingkad na mga bagay na katulad ng coins o ‘yung mga maliliit na toys,” Pangasinan provincial health officer Dr. Anna De Guzman said.

Here are some of the comments:

What can you say about this incident? Just feel free to leave your comments and reactions to this article.

Thank you for visiting Philippine Trending News (Philnews.ph). You may also follow us on the following social media platforms; FacebookTwitter, and YouTube.

Read Also: Toddler Accidentally Swallows Coin in Makilala, Cotabato

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...

comment(s) for this post "Toddler Accidentally Swallows Peso Coin & Got Stuck in His Throat". Tell us what you think abut this post by leaving your comments below.