Counterpart of Patnubay in English & Sample Sentences
PATNUBAY IN ENGLISH – Are you looking for the English translation of this term? Here’s its English counterpart.
Undeniably, a lot of people are doubtful when it comes to the translations of certain Tagalog words in English. In this article, we will review the meaning of this term. We will also discover its counterpart in the English language.
What is “PATNUBAY”?
PATNUBAY is a Tagalog term that refers to advice or information aimed at resolving a problem or difficulty, especially as given by someone in authority.
You may also visit – Pagkabagot in English – Translate “Pagkabagot” in English
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know not only the English translation of the word patnubay but also some examples of sentences using it.
Patnubay in English = GUIDANCE/GUIDE
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang buntong-hininga:
- Kailangan ng patnubay sa panonood ng mga kumpidensyal na palabas.
- Ang mapa ay maaaring gamitin bilang patnubay.
- Ang pari ay nagbigay ng patnubay sa mga dumalo sa misa.
- Ang kanyang ama ay nagbigay ng patnubay bago siya umalis.
- Si Belen ay humingi ng patnubay sa kanyang guro.
- Si Mary ay humingi ng gabay para sa lalaking kanyang pakakasalan.
Examples of sentences using the terms boredom:
- Guidance is needed while watching confidential shows.
- The map can be used as a guide.
- The priest gave guidance to those who attended the mass.
- His father gave guidance before he left.
- Belen asked her teacher for guidance.
- Mary asked guidance for the man she will marry.
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
For other English-Tagalog translations…