Counterpart of Pagsamo in English & Sample Sentences
PAGSAMO IN ENGLISH – Are you looking for the English translation of this term? Here’s its English counterpart.
Undeniably, a lot of people are doubtful when it comes to the translations of certain Tagalog words in English. In this article, we will review the meaning of the term “pagsamo.” We will also discover its counterpart in the English language.
What is “PAGSAMO”?
Pagsamo is a Tagalog term that means a request made in an urgent and emotional manner.
You may also visit – Buntong-Hininga in English – Translate “Buntong-Hininga” in English
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know not only the English translation of this word but also some examples of sentences using it.
Pagsamo in English = Plea or Appeal
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang ito:
- Ang pagsamo ko ay hindi bunsod ng pansariling hangarin.
- Si Belen ay nagsusumamo para sa kalayaan ng kanyang asawa
- Nagsusumamo si Juan na ito ay hindi sangkot sa anong ilegal na gawain
- Si Franco ay nagsusumamo na siya ay iboto ng publiko
- Ang pagsamo ni Berta ay hindi nangangahulugang mahina siya.
Examples of sentences using the terms boredom:
- My plea was not motivated by personal desire.
- Belen pleads for her husband’s freedom.
- John pleads that he’s not involved in any illegal activity.
- Franco pleads to be voted by the public.
- Berta’s pleading doesn’t mean she’s weak.
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
For other English-Tagalog translations…