Counterpart of Kinahihinatnan in English & Sample Sentences
KINAHIHINATNAN IN ENGLISH – Are you looking for the English translation of this term? Here’s its English counterpart.
Undeniably, a lot of people are doubtful when it comes to the translations of certain Tagalog words in English. In this article, we will review the meaning of this term. We will also discover its counterpart in the English language.
What is “KINAHIHINATNAN”?
Kinahihinatnan is a Tagalog term that means a result or effect of an action or condition.
You may also visit – Tapyas in English – Translate “Tapyas” in English
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know not only the English translation of the word kinahihinatnan but also some examples of sentences using it.
Kinahihinatnan in English = CONSEQUENCE/RESULT
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang ito:
- Hindi alam ni Roel ang kinahihinatnan ng kanyang maling ginawa.
- Masama ang magiging kahihitnatnan kung ikaw ay di mag-aaral ng mabuti.
- Kinagat si Maria ng ahas at hindi niya batid kung ano ang maaaring kahihinatnan.
- Masaya si Mark sa naging kinahihinatnan ng kanyang pagsusumikap.
- Maganda ang kahihinatnan kung may pagkakaunawaan.
Examples of sentences using the terms boredom:
- Roel did not know the consequences of his wrongdoing.
- Not studying well might result in a bad outcome.
- Mary was bitten by a snake and did not know what the result might be.
- Mark is happy with the results of his hard work.
- The outcome is good if there is understanding.
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
For other English-Tagalog translations…