Here Are Some Delicious Gifts During Chinese New Year 2022
CHINESE NEW YEAR 2022 – Here is the list of some delicious gifts that we can give during the holiday celebration.
Throughout the past decades, many people all around the world including the Philippines have been preparing delicious and mouth-watering meals during the Chinese New Year’s Eve celebration.
Many Filipinos were preparing foods and other stuff with attractive colors believing that it can bring luck, prosperity, and good health for the entire year. It has been already a part of the Filipino culture and tradition for many years.
The Philippines will celebrate the Chinese New Year on February 1, 2022. Unfortunately, there are almost 250,000 active COVID-19 cases in the country and mass gatherings remain prohibited.
However, there are still some safe ways to celebrate the occasion. We can give delicious gifts to our loved ones during the holiday. Here are some yummy presents that we can give.
Kee Wah Bakery’s Rice Pudding
- It is considered as the luckiest food during the season for symbolizing reaching higher heights. It has different variants such as original, low sugar, coconut, almond, ginger, and red dates.
MX Fine Goods ‘Fat Choy’ Pastries Gift Box
- It contains lovely and hearty butter pastries and butter cookies with no preservatives. It costs P825 per box.
Jasmine’s Prosperity Box
- The box contains dried scallops, dried black mushrooms, Chinese Sausage, Jasmine’s XO chili sauce, sweetened cashews, fortune cookies, salted espresso cookies, an a bottle of wine for P8,800.
Goldilock’s Limited-edition Chinese New Year greeting cake
- This cake contains a symbol for good fortune, luck, or happiness and decorated with golden drags and 8 pieces of chocolate gold coins. It is available for only P390.
Grand Hyatt Manila’s Nian Gao
- Tikoy is present every Chinese New Year and Grand Hyatt is offering two shapes of this homemade stick sweet snack. Rectangular shaped Tikoy costs P1, 488 while round-shaped costs P1, 688.
What can you say about these gifts? Just feel free to leave your comments and reactions to this article.