Counterpart of Buntong-Hininga in English & Sample Sentences
BUNTONG-HININGA IN ENGLISH – Are you looking for the English translation of the term “buntong-hininga”? Here’s its English counterpart.
Undeniably, a lot of people are doubtful when it comes to the translations of certain Tagalog words in English. In this article, we will review the meaning of the term “BUNTONG-HININGA.” We will also discover its counterpart in the English language.
What is “BUNTONG-HININGA”?
BUNTONG-HININGA is a Tagalog term that means to take a deep audible breath (as in weariness or relief).
You may also visit – Pagkabagot in English – Translate “Pagkabagot” in English
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know not only the English translation of the word buntong-hininga but also some examples of sentences using it.
Buntong-Hininga in English = SIGH
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang buntong-hininga:
- Napabuntong-hininga na lamang si Juan sa sinapit ng kanyang ama.
- Matapos ang ilang oras na paglalakbay ay nabuntong-hininga si Adan.
- Dahil sa mabibigat na mga dalahin ay hindi mapigilan ni Ruben na mapabuntong-hininga.
- Halos bangungutin si Miguel habang natutulog, kalaunan ito ay nagising at napabuntong-hininga.
- Habang kinukwenta ang gastusin ay napabuntong-hininga na lamang si Ramon.
Examples of sentences using the terms boredom:
- John just sighed at what had happened to his father.
- After a few hours of travel, Adam sighed.
- Because of the heavy burdens, Reuben could not help but sigh.
- Miguel almost had nightmares while sleeping, he eventually woke up and sighed.
- While calculating the expenses, Ramon just sighed.
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
For other English-Tagalog translations…