Counterpart of Panlalait in English & Sample Sentences
PANLALAIT IN ENGLISH – Are you looking for the English translation of the term “panlalait”? Here’s its English counterpart.
Undeniably, a lot of people are doubtful when it comes to the translations of certain Tagalog words in English. In this article, we will review the meaning of the term “panlalait”. We will also discover its counterpart in the English language.
What is “panlalait”?
Panlalait is a Tagalog term that refers to disrespectful or scornful statements against someone or something. Usually, it is used on judgments over a person’s physical appearance.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “panlalait” in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know not only the English translation of the word panlalait but also some examples of sentences using it.
Panlalait in English = Insults
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang panlalait:
- Hindi nagustuhan ni Benedict ang mga panlalait ni Travis kay Joaquin kaya kinausap niya ito.
2. Nakarating na ba kay G. Paulino ang mga panlalait ng kapatid niya sa bagong negosyong pinasukan niya?
3. Kahit kailan ay hindi pinansin ni Edmar ang mga panlalait ng ibang tao sa kapansanan niya.
4. Bakit hindi mo sinabi sa nanay mo ang totoo tungkol sa panlalait sa iyo ng iyong mga kapatid sa ama?
5. Umuwi ang batang umiiyak dahil sa mga panlalait ng mga kaklase niya sa kanya.
Examples of sentences using the term insults:
1. Wendy knows that all the insults she’s getting from her stepmother is because she wants to have her father all to herself.
2. How are you able to disregard all the insults that you are getting from the bashers?
3. Did Marjorie tell you that the rumors about the insults that Frederick is allegedly throwing at the company are not true?
4. Tears fell from Gino’s eyes upon hearing all the insults from the family of his wife.
5. Ricky also faced uncountable trials, insults, and disappointments but he never gave up.
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
For other English-Tagalog translations…