What Is Prelude In Tagalog? (Answer)
PRELUDE IN TAGALOG – There are several words in the English language that do not have a direct translation to Tagalog. As such, we need context to fully understand them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of the word “Prelude” based on context. Furthermore, we are going to provide you with some example sentences translated from English to Tagalog.
Prelude can be translated as “simula, unang hakbang, panimula, or pasimula”. Here are some example sentences:
- Peter wanted to see the prelude of the movie but he couldn’t make it in time for it.
- It also explains that all such tumult is only a prelude to the greatest change ever to sweep human society.
- This could be the prelude to a great love story between the two of us.
- I feel like this is a wonderful prelude to an amazing weekend with the family.
- Of course, the mating dance is a prelude to parenthood.
In Tagalog, these sentences can be translated as:
- Gusto ni Peter na panooring ang simula ng sine, pero hindi na niya ito naabutan.
- Ipinaliliwanag din nito na ang lahat ng gayong kaligaligan ay pasimula lamang ng pinakamalaking pagbabago na kailanma’y nakaaapekto sa lahat ng lipunan ng tao.
- Maaari itong maging panimula sa isang magandang kuwento ng ating pag-ibig.
- Siyempre, ang sayaw ng pagtatalik ang unang hakbang sa kanilang pagiging magulang.
For other English-Tagalog translations: