Counterpart of Ganado in English & Sample Sentences
GANADO IN ENGLISH – Are you looking for the English translation of the term “ganado”? Here’s the English counterpart of this word.
Undeniably, a lot of people are doubtful when it comes to the translations of certain Tagalog words in English. In this article, we will review the meaning of the term “ganado”. We will also discover its counterpart in the English language.
What is “ganado”?
Ganado is a Tagalog term that means someone or something is or will be doing an action with a huge amount of motivation or confidence to do so.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “ganado” in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know not only the English translation of the word sawi but also some examples of sentences using it.
Ganado in English = Motivated
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang sawi:
- Ganado si Ramon na manalo sa patimpalak dahil malaking tulong iyong premyo sa kanyang mga magulang sa gastusin nila sa bahay.
2. Sa tingin mo ba hindi ganadong magtrabaho ngayon si Apolinario kaya iyan ang resulta ng mga itinahi niya?
3. Iba pa rin ang gawa ng isang taong ganado sa isang bagay na ipinapagawa sa kanya may bayad man ito o wala.
4. Kinukulit ni Karlo si Hazel dahil ganado siyang umakyat sa bukid sa kanyang kaarawan.
5. Ganado sana si Jacob na mangisda kaninang umaga kaya lang ay umulan ng malakas at mapanganib ang dagat.
Examples of sentences using the term motivated:
1. Peter is so motivated to get abroad so he can help his family.
2. If Pablo is not that motivated, he might have lost the contest.
3. Do you think Rio will really will the race if he was motivated because his girlfriend was there?
4. Ted knew that Carlson is motivated to really win the election so he changed his plans.
5. Kace knows that although Terrence is motivated to be this year’s Most Valuable Player (MVP), his skills may still not be enough.
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
For other English-Tagalog translations…