Counterpart of Pagsamba in English & Sample Sentences
PAGSAMBA IN ENGLISH – Are you looking for the English translation of the term “pagsamba”? Here’s the English counterpart of this word.
Undeniably, a lot of people are doubtful when it comes to the translations of certain Tagalog words in English. In this article, we will review the meaning of the term “pagsamba”. We will also discover its counterpart in the English language.
What is “pagsamba”?
Pagsamba is a Tagalog term that refers worshipping or having a deep love and respect for someone or something. It is usually used in reference to faith.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “pagsamba” in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know not only the English translation of the word pagsamba but also some examples of sentences using it.
Pagsamba in English = Adoration
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang pagsamba:
- Hindi maikakaila na nabahiran ang pagsamba ni Louie kay Riza sa nangyari.
2. Sa tingin mo ba bunga lang ng labis ng pagsamba ni Manoy sa kapatid niya ang mga nagawa niya?
3. Nagulat si Rene nang siya mismo ang makakita ng labis na pagsamba ni Noli sa namayapa nitong ama.
4. Kaya ba humina ang iyong pagsamba dahil sa mga nangyari?
5. Alam ni Carl na kailanma’y hindi mababawasan ang pagsamba niya sa Diyos.
Examples of sentences using the term adoration:
1. The adoration that Vicky has for Lolly is exceptional and no one can fathom it.
2. Do you think Meryl will let pass your wrong adoration towards the bully guys in school?
3. Wrong adoration may lead to the development of foul or ill characters or personalities.
4. The adoration that James has for Katherine was the reason why he nominated her for president.
5. Do you believe that too much adoration of someone’s success may not be healthy?
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
For other English-Tagalog translations…