What Is Sting In Tagalog? (Answer)
STING IN TAGALOG – There are several words in the English language that do not have a direct translation to Tagalog. As such, we need context to fully understand them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of the word “Sting” based on context. Furthermore, we are going to provide you some example sentences translated from English to Tagalog.
Sting can be translated as “tibo or duro”. Meanwhile, it can also be translated as “sakit” in Tagalog depending on the context. Here are some example sentences:
- An ant stings peter as he approached their ant hill.
- I felt the sting of the insect last night on my foot.
- Nothing stings more than feeling abandoned by your loved one.
- When that doctrine is deeply implanted in our hearts, even the sting of death is soothed and our spiritual stamina is strengthened.
In Tagalog, these sentences can be translated as:
- Kinagat ng langgam si Peter nang siya’y lumapit sa ant hill.
- Naramdaman ko ang tibo ng insekto kagabi sa aking paa.
- Walamang mas masakit pa kaysa pakiramdam na iniwan ka ng taong mahal mo.
- Kapag ang doktrina ay nakatanim na mabuti sa ating mga puso, maging ang tibo ng kamatayan ay madaling tiisin at ang ating espiritu ay lalong tumitibay.
For other English-Tagalog translations: