Here is the Real Estate Appraiser Board Exam Result September 2021 Including the Top 10 Passers
Here is the Real Estate Appraiser Board Exam Result September 2021 including the Top 10 passers as per released by PRC.
The September 2021 Real Estate Appraiser licensure examination results including the list of passers, top 10 passers, top performing and performance of schools will be available on this website after it will be released by PRC.
The Real Estate Appraiser board examinations have been conducted at various PRC testing centers in Manila, Cagayan de Oro (CDO), Cebu, Davao, Legazpi and Tacloban. The REALE September 2021 at Baguio, Iloilo, Pagadian, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga has been postponed due to COVID-19 restrictions.
PRC Board of Real Estate Service headed by Ofelia C. Binag, Chairman and its members, Rafael M. Fajardo, Jose Arnold M. Tan and Pilar M. Torres-Banaag administered the licensure exams.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
Here are the Top 10 Passers
Fundamentals of Real Estate Appraisal
- Fundamentals Real Estate Principles and Practices
- Standards and Ethics (Philippine Valuation Standard; International Valuation Standard; National Code of Ethics)
- Theories and Principles in Appraisal
- Human and Physical Geography
- Real Estate Finance and Economics
- Land Management System and Real Property Laws (P.D. 957; B.P. 220; Family Code; Government Assessment Principles/ Taxation (R.A. 7160, Manual on Real Property Appraisal & Assessment Operations, Guide Book on Mass Appraisal); RESA 9646/ IRR; R.A. 7279; Agri Law; CARPER; Condominium Act/ RA 4746; REIT Law (RA 9856); Other Laws Effective Real Estate Service)
Professional Appraisal Practice
- Methodology of Appraisal Approaches
- Valuation Procedures and Research
- Practical Appraisal Mathematics (Statistics and Basic Mathematics); Appraisal Report Writing
- Appraisal of Machinery and Equipment
- Case Studies – Specialized Valuation
- Government Assessment Principles/ Taxation (Application/ Computation)
- Geographical Information System (GIS) Map Reading, Plotting
- Current Events
The Real Estate Appraiser licensure exam results are expected to be released within three (3) working days after the last day of examinations or on September 27, 2021 (Monday).
However, the exam results might be released earlier or later than the expected date without prior notice.
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
Aspiring Real Estate Appraisers can visit PRC official website and use the verification page to view the board examination results and their passing rate. Examinees will be required to provide their full name, birthdate, exam name, date of examination and application number.