Counterpart of Ngimay in English & Sample Sentences
NGIMAY IN ENGLISH – Are you looking for the English translation of the term “ngimay”? Here’s the English counterpart of this word.
Undeniably, a lot of people are doubtful when it comes to the translations of certain Tagalog words in English. In this article, we will review the meaning of the term “ngimay”. We will also discover its counterpart in the English language.
What is “ngimay”?
Ngimay is a Tagalog term that refers to state of not feeling anything, numbness, or the feeling of intense exhaustion that results to a person losing emotions over a certain person or thing.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “ngimay” in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know not only the English translation of the word ngimay but also some examples of sentences using it.
Ngimay in English = Numb
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang ngimay:
- Nangingimay na iyong mga kamay ng ina nila nang matagpuan nila itong nakahiga sa sahig.
2. Ano ba ang nakagpagpapawala ng ngimay mo?
3. Sa lahat ng pinagdaanan niya ngayong taon, mukhang nangingimay na ang lahat kay Roldan.
4. Ano ang ginagawa mo sa tuwing nangingimay ang iyong mga paa?
5. Kaya ka ba hindi na pumunta sa pagdiriwang dahil nangingimay ka na tungo kay Jake?
Examples of sentences using the term numb:
1. Carlo noticed that Lydia is becoming numb towards a lot of things lately so he asked her what is wrong.
2. Do you apply this cream everytime that your fingers are numb?
3. Do you think feeling numb now is just a natural feeling because of what happened earlier?
4. Parker is really emotionally numb now after what happened to his parents.
5. A numb person will never listen to how you feel.
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
For other English-Tagalog translations…