in:
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...

Here’s Paolo Contis Reaction To 10-Day Vacation In Baguio

PAOLO CONTIS – Actor-comedian Paolo Contis finally broke his silence about his controversial stay in Baguio with Yen Santos.

After LJ Reyes’ tell-all interview with Boy Abunda, Paolo Contis was spotted with a mystery girl dining in Baguio. Netizens were quick to speculate it was his leading lady in the film ‘A Faraway Land,’ Yen Santos.

Later, veteran columnist Cristy Fermin confirmed that it was indeed Paolo and Yen. The photos and videos of the sighting went viral on all social media platforms.

Paolo-Contis
Photo Source: @paolo_contis IG

Paolo Contis took to social media to address the allegations raised after his former partner LJ Reyes’ revelation. He confirmed that Yen Santos was the woman in the viral video and photos but he said she was never the cause of his breakup with LJ.

The actor said he went to Baguio for 3 days to clear his thoughts and he invited the actress for a day “para may makausap since malapit lang siya sa North din.”

“Naging insensitive ako about the possible effects nung issue and I invited Yen for a day. She went there as a friend. Hindi ko naisip na madadamay siya ng ganito. I’m sorry for this,” said Paolo.

READ ALSO: Lian Paz Posts Throwback Photo Amid Paolo’s Apology Letter

Yen Santos Paolo Contis

Shortly after his statement, the online community uploaded receipts to contradict his claim. A Twitter user shared a picture of Paolo and Yen dining at a ramen house in Baguio. It came with a caption, “1 day in baguio? Realllllly? Aug 25 in Agare Ramen baguio, then sep 3 sa lemon and olives. Sinong niloloko nio?”

The Kapuso actor belied netizens’ claim that he stayed in Baguio with Yen for more than a day. On Sunday, September 12, Ogie Diaz along with Tita Jegs, talked about the contradicting reports about the actor’s stay in Baguio.

Paolo-Contis
Photo Source: @paolo_contis IG

Ogie Diaz said he had been texting with Paolo Contis earlier about the issue. The talent manager noted that the actor got his coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine shot in Caloocan last August 28 then did a taping for his show “Bubble Gang” and “Dear Uge” on August 30 and September 3 respectively.

So ano yun inaraw-araw ko ang akyat-panaog sa Baguio? Ano ‘to road trip every other day?,” the actor told Ogie.

Tsaka ang nakakaloka pa dito, ang daming paparazzi at ang daming curious sa every day schedule of events ko. Nagtataka lang ako, eh ang daming nagpa-picture sa akin nung Aug. 28 na nagpa-bakuna ako sa Caloocan, ba’t walang nag-post? Hahaha. Now is the best time! I-post niyo yun dahil pinagbibintangan akong lima o sampung araw ako sa Baguio…”

“Sayang walang CCTV nung nagpabakuna ako!”

Watch the video below:

What can you say about this article? Leave your comments and reactions below.

READ ALSO: Paolo Apology Post On Instagram, RR Enriquez Doubts Sincerity

Please like and follow/subscribe:
Philnews YouTube Channel
Philnews.ph FB Page
Viral Facts

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...

comment(s) for this post "Paolo Contis Speaks Out About Controversial Stay In Baguio City". Tell us what you think abut this post by leaving your comments below.

{ 0 comments… add one }

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.