Counterpart of Pinagbintangan in English & Sample Sentences
PINAGBINTANGAN IN ENGLISH – Are you looking for the English translation of the term “pinagbintangan”? Here’s the English counterpart of this word.
Undeniably, a lot of people are doubtful when it comes to the translations of certain Tagalog words in English. In this article, we will review the meaning of the term “pinagbintangan”. We will also discover its counterpart in the English language.
What is “pinagbintangan”?
Pinagbintangan is a Tagalog term that refers to the act of accusing or making claims against another person, thing, or event even though it has yet to be proven to be true.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “pinagbintangan” in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know not only the English translation of the word pinagbintangan but also some examples of sentences using it.
Pinagbintangan in English = Accused
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang pinagbintangan:
1. Nagalit si Aling Pacing dahil pinagbintangan ang anak niya at hindi man lang ito binigyan ng pagkakataon na ipaglaban ang sarili niya.
2. Hindi mo rin ba inakala na matitiis ni Carlo na palampasin ang ginawa ni Roxanne nang pinagbintangan siya nito?
3. Pinaalalahanan ni Don Miguel si Marcus na huwag na huwag magagalit kahit na pinagbintangan pa siya ng kapatid niya ng bagay na hindi niya naman ginawa.
4. Hinding-hindi raw makakalimutan ni Adrian nang pinagbintangan siya ni Monching na kumupit ng pera sa tatay nila.
5. Humingi ka na ba ng paumanhin kay Diego nang pinagbintangan siya ni Rosy na kumuha ng mga halaman nang hindi nagpapaalam?
Examples of sentences using the term accused:
1. Frederick did not expect that his younger brother was actually the one who accused him.
2. Do you think Gio will listen to me if I accused Dominic of being the one responsible for the failed business proposal?
3. Primo was not anymore surprised when Nathan accused Fidel of doing the crime.
4. Upon hearing about how his eldest son was accused of the thing he can never do, the mother could not hold her tears from falling.
5. Were you also surprised with the way Leo accused Tristan?
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
For other English-Tagalog translations…