For all the teachings he imparted, Paolo Ballesteros gets appreciated by this finalist in the recently-concluded pageant.
PAOLO BALLESTEROS – Binibining Pilipinas 2021 finalist Honey Cartasano expressed gratitude to Paolo Ballesteros in this appreciation post.
The 57th edition of the Binibining Pilipinas pageant has just concluded and the results were out. Four new queens were crowned and they are set to represent the country in the international pageantry. Topping the winners is Hannah Arnold of Masbate who was crowned Binibining Pilipinas International 2021. She bested out other 33 aspiring candidates.
See the full list of winners below:
- Masbate’s Hannah Arnold – Binibining Pilipinas International
- Cavite’s Samantha Panlilio – Binibining Grand International
- Cagayan de Oro’s Cinderella Obenita – Binibining Pilipinas Intercontinental
- Batangas’ Maureen Montagne – Binibining Pilipinas Globe
- Eastern Samar’s Gabrielle Basiano – 1st runner-up
- Valenzuela’s Meiji Cruz – 2nd runner-up
Among the pageant’s Top 13 is Rizal’s Honey Cartasano and in her Instagram account, she expressed how thankful she is for having Paolo Ballesteros as her mentor. In her post, she stressed that the famous Kapuso host has changed her life forever. He was there with her when she had nothing but doubts and seeing shortcomings and weaknesses about herself.
He was there with her – patient, understanding, and helping her for her growth. She expressed, “You’ve taught me so much; to be confident, to persevere, the art of deadma, to rely on God, to take every opportunity seriously and of course to believe in myself!”
The Kapuso host pushed her to her limits and rise above her situation. She may still have her inhibitions but her perception was changed and she is proud of the woman that she is today.
- Boy Abunda Trending Question: Netizens Have These Answers
- Catriona Gray Blooper In Bb. Pilipinas 2021, Calls Valenzuela “Venezuela”
What can you say about this? Let us know!