Here’s Samantha Panlilio bio, this year’s Binibining Grand International.
SAMANTHA PANLILIO BIO – Meet your newest queen, Samantha Panlilio, the newly-crowned Binibining Grand International 2021.
The four winners of the recently concluded 57th edition of the Binibining Pilipinas pageant are the following:
- Masbate’s Hannah Arnold – Binibining Pilipinas International
- Cavite’s Samantha Panlilio – Binibining Grand International
- Cagayan de Oro’s Cinderella Obenita – Binibining Pilipinas Intercontinental
- Batangas’ Maureen Montagne – Binibining Pilipinas Globe
The four newly crowned queens are set to represent the country in the international pageantry depending on the title that was given to them. And this year’s Binibining Grand International is Samantha Panlilio, a beauty born in Cavite. Maria Myrna Sese Panlilio, her aunt in the paternal side, is the first ever Binibining Pilipinas-Universe titleholder in the year 1964.
In her profile in Bb. Pilipinas website, her interests include reading and discovering new books, cooking vlogs, and trying new diets. Alicia Keys and Heidi Klum are her role models and she is a senior consultant. And as per Conan Daily, she is involved by leading a team of Habitat for Humanity International volunteers from January 2009 to March 2013. the group is aimed to address poverty by building house for people of China, Indonesia and the Philippines.
She received her international baccalaureate (IB) diploma last 2013 and went to the University of California Irvine (UCI) in Irvine, California, United States and had her bachelor’s degree in information management.
See below what she did through the years:
- March 2012 to December 2016 – digital marketing intern at Fridays Boracay
- August 2016 to January 2017 – brand ambassador of KIND in Orange County, California
- August 2017 to January 2018 – undergraduate research assistant at the UCI’s Paul Merage School of Business
- June 2018 to November 2018 – account manager at OLN Inc in Los Angeles, California
- December 2018 to June 2019 – representative of Adtaxi business in Los Angeles
- July 2019 – became a part of Boulevard Holdings Inc. as a senior consultant in the office of the chairman and chief executive officer
Her winning answer when asked about the life-changing thing she did for the first time during the pandemic is:
“The one thing that I did during the pandemic was actually cook food for frontliners because I love to cook and I also have a food vlog which I do at my spare time, and it was such a fulfilling and humbling experience, you know—helping these people and helping contribute to the people who are actually in the frontlines helping us Filipinos. And so, I hope that what I did inspire other women too to help out one another because the only way that we can survive and heal and recover through this pandemic is that we help one another.”
- Samantha Bernardo To Have ‘Special Meal’ w/ Miss Grand International Founder
- Bb. Pilipinas National Costume: The Digital Way To Support Candidates
What can you say about this? Let us know!