What’s the value of Bea Alonzo Net Worth?
Bea Alonzo Net Worth – Searching the internet, Google will give you this answer when you ask about the net worth of the A-list actress who recently signed a contract with GMA-7.
In a previous article, it was stated that it is being rumored that the value of Bea’s contract with the Kapuso network is P200 million. A recent article that was published on PEP stated that the search engine provided this top answer about the net worth of the former Kapamilya actress – around USD6 million (or PHP299 million based on the current exchange rate).
Reportedly, there were those who said it was USD180 million (or PHP8.9 billion). Though this is no formal confirmation on this, here is the list of the assets, earnings, and investments of Bea Alonzo that could give an idea about her net worth.
- At least PHP3 million to PHP5 million per movie project
- Paid PHP15,480,048.00 in taxes (2013, Philippine’s top 500 individual taxpayers)
- Assumed rate per taping day is PHP250,000
- Endorsement deal assumed to be worth at least PHP4 million (15 active deals)
- Social Media accounts (Facebook – 2.1 million subscribers, Instagram – 9.5 million subscribers, YouTube – 1.77 million subscribers) (Vloggers with 100K subscribers can earn P100K a month depending on the number of views)
- Bea is among the top 100 stockholders of ABS-CBN with P58,000 shares.
- House in Quezon City – 900 square meters and a lot area of 600 square meters
- Farm in Iba, Zambales – worth PHP160 million to PHP240 million
- 2 condominium units – in Pasig (PHP1.8 million) and in Splendido Taal Towers (PHP 2 million to PHP 10 million)
- Café Franchise (part-owner of Dean & DeLuca)
Reportedly, based on the actress’s known assets and investment, Bea Alonzo Net Worth is at least PHP300 million.
What can you say about this?