Counterpart of Paninirang-Puri in English & Sample Sentences
PANINIRANG-PURI IN ENGLISH – Are you looking for the English translation of the term “paninirang-puri”? Here’s its English counterpart.
Undeniably, a lot of people are doubtful when it comes to the translations of certain Tagalog words in English. In this article, we will review the meaning of the term “paninirang-puri”. We will also discover its counterpart in the English language.
What is “paninirang-puri”?
Paninirang-puri is a Tagalog term that refers to the act of damaging or destroying the good image or reputation of another person through hurtful and embarrassing claims.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “paninirang-puri” in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know not only the English translation of the term paninirang-puri but also some examples of sentences using it.
Paninirang-Puri in English = Defame
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang paninirang-puri:
1. Simula noong mamatay ang ama nila, itinigil na ng magkapatid ang paninirang-puri sa isa’t isa.
2. Galit na galit si Juan sa paninirang-puri sa kanya ni Rafael at balak niyang magsampa ng kaso laban dito.
3. Pinagsabihan mo ba si Marco na maari siyang idemanda ni Janno sa paninirang-puri niya dito?
4. Hindi naniniwala si Damian sa mga paninirang-puri ng ibang tao laban sa kanyang totoong ama.
5. Sa tingin mo ba pawang mga paninirang-puri lang ang lahat ng mga pinagsasabi ni Rudy laban kay Christopher?
Examples of sentences using the word defame:
1. Peter defamed Tony and I think he can never forgive him fast for it.
2. The family of Santiago will not let Arthur’s act of defaming their late patriarch just pass without any action.
3. The couple taught their children never to defame anyone regardless of the situation or what was done to them.
4. Did you call out the kids for defaming one of their new classmates in History class?
5. Can you call our lawyer and ask him of what case can we file against Marcus Augustine for defaming the company?
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
For other English-Tagalog translations…