With comorbidity, Kris Aquino finally got her AstraZeneca jab with Atty. Gideon Pena and has this message for Mark Leviste.
KRIS AQUINO – Former actress Kris Aquino shares that she already her first jab of the COVID-19 vaccine and encourages Mark Leviste to do the same.
Last March, the Philippines has officially started the distribution of the COVID-19 vaccine aiming to at least inoculate 50 million Filipinos. Initially, the Philippine Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved vaccines produced by Pfizer-BioNTech, Sinovac, and Oxford-AstraZeneca.
The vaccine deployment has been based on the prioritization list and general guidelines released beforehand. The National Immunization Technical Advisory Group (NITAG) enlisted the groups to prioritize and below is the complete list:
- A1: Frontline workers in health facilities both national and local, private and public, health professionals and non-professionals like students, nursing aides, janitors, barangay health workers, etc.
- A2: Senior citizens aged 60 years old and above
- A3: Persons with comorbidities not otherwise included in the preceding categories
- A4: Frontline personnel in essential sectors, including uniformed personnel and those in working sectors identified by the IATF as essential during ECQ
- A5: Indigent populations not otherwise included in the preceding categories
- B1: Teachers, social workers
- B2: Other government workers
- B3: Other essential workers
- B4: Socio-demographic groups at significantly higher risk other than senior citizens and indigent people
- B5: Overseas Filipino Workers
- B6: Other remaining workforce
- C: Rest of the Filipino population not otherwise included in the above groups
And under the A3 category is Kris Aquino who has comorbidities. She recently received her first jab with lawyer Gideon Pena and AstraZeneca was accordingly the safest brand for her. In her Instagram post, she shared a photo of them with Mark Leviste. He is the Batangas Vice Governor and was previously taken down by Kris when he started to make some moves.
And visiting her just recently with food, Kris thanked him and also encouraged him to get the jab not just for his safety but also the safety of the people around him especially his friends, family, and constituents.
“i believe you should get your vaccine soonest because you’re not just protecting yourself, you must get your vaccine for the safety of your constituents, friends, family, and loved ones. Agree?” Aquino said in her post.
- Kris To Limit Sons Presence On Social Media Due To This
- Kris ‘My story, My truth’ Announcement Not Happening Soon?
What can you say about this? Let us know!