Counterpart of Pansala in English & Sample Sentences
PANSALA IN ENGLISH – Here is a guide on the English counterpart of the word “pansala”.
Undeniably, a lot of people are doubtful when it comes to the translations of certain Tagalog words in English. In this article, we will review the meaning of the word “pansala”. We will also discover its counterpart in the English language.
What is “pansala”?
Pansala is a Tagalog term that refers to an equipment used in separating the solid from the liquid materials in a mixture. It is usually used in cooking.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “pansala” in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know not only the English translation of the word pansala but also some examples of sentences using it.
Pansala in English = Filter
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang pansala:
1. Tinawagan ba ni Celso si Magda upang paalalahanan siya na dalhin ang pansala?
2. Nasa sasakyan ni Daniel ang lahat ng mga gamit na gagamitin sa pagluluto sa kampo kabilang na ang mga kutsilyo, pansala, at mga sandok.
3. Bumili ng bagong pansala si Anthony dahil sira na iyong nasa bahay nila.
4. Gumamit si Paulo ng pansala upang ihiwalay ang mga hindi sinasadyang sangkap sa pagluluto na nahalo.
5. Kunin mo ang pansala sa kusina at sisimulan na natin ito.
Examples of sentences using the word filter:
1. Did Margaux find the filter that was left outside the kitchen after they filmed a cooking session?
2. The blue filter is the favorite of Chef Carl that is why no one is allowed to use it aside from him.
3. Do you think this filter can separate all the solid and liquid materials?
4. Franco called Rico and asked him to buy a new filter which they will need in the contest.
5. Sid untintentionally dropped the filter that is why it got broken.
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
For other English-Tagalog translations…