Counterpart of Patungo in English & Sample Sentences
PATUNGO IN ENGLISH – Here is a guide on the English counterpart of the word “patungo”.
Undeniably, a lot of people are doubtful when it comes to the translations of certain Tagalog words in English. In this article, we will review the meaning of the word “patungo”. We will also discover its counterpart in the English language.
What is “patungo”?
Patungo is a Tagalog term that refers to the act of heading towards a place or a direction. It is usually used in sentences to denote a destination but it does not always have to be a specific geographical area. For example, Louis is heading his way to being a doctor.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “patungo” in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know not only the English translation of the word patungo but also some examples of sentences using it.
Patungo in English = Heading
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang patungo:
1. Alam nina Manuel at Alyssa na sa kasalan patungo ang kanilang relasyon kaya pinaghahandaan na nila ito.
2. Nakalimutan ni Renz na patungo sa Quezon ang daan na tinatahak nila kaya hindi na siya makakadaan sa bahay ng tiya niya.
3. Saan ba patungo ang pagsisikap niyo ng asawa kung ganyan katigas ang puso ng anak niyo?
4. Tinanong mo ba si Ricky kung patungo na sila ni Andrei dito?
5. Nakita ni Lorenzo na patungo ang bata sa Glorietta kaya tinawag niya ito.
Examples of sentences using the word heading:
1. Nathaniel was heading to the university when he received a call about what happened to his father at the camp.
2. What path in life are you heading to at the age of 26 years old now?
3. Ferdinand knows where the argument was heading so he chose to drop it rather than have a deeper fight with his wife.
4. Do you think Lexi and Mona are already heading to the city by this time?
5. The doctor called the hospital saying he’s already heading there so all the nurses must prepare.
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
For other English-Tagalog translations…