Counterpart of Talulot in English & Sample Sentences
TALULOT IN ENGLISH – Here is a guide on the English counterpart of the word “talulot”.
Undeniably, a lot of people are doubtful when it comes to the translations of certain Tagalog words in English. In this article, we will review the meaning of the word “talulot”. We will also discover its counterpart in the English language.
What is “talulot”?
Talulot is a Tagalog term that refers to a petal or each segment consisting a flower. It can come in different colors and is usually in thin colors with white parts.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “talulot” in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know not only the English translation of the word talulot but also some examples of sentences using it.
Talulot in English = Petal
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang talulot:
1. Huwag mong payagan ang mga bata na tanggalin ang mga talulot ng mga bulaklak sa hardin ni Aling Mina.
2. Nagdala ng sari’t saring kulay ng talulot ang guro upang ipakita ito sa mga bata.
3. Ibinilad mo ba sa ilalim ng araw ang mga talulot na tinanggal mo mula sa bulaklak?
4. Inilagay ni Franco sa sisidlan ang mga talulot bago pa man ito natuyo sa araw.
5. Sinabihan mo ba si Erika kung saan mo inilagay ang mga talulot?
Examples of sentences using the word petal:
1. Rosy love taking pictures of petals of flowers most especially those with feminine color.
2. Did the petals rot because of the intense heat of the sun?
3. The parts of the flower including the petals are among those that teacher Bennie will discuss to the kids.
4. There are a lot of scattered petals on the floor when she opened the door and the opera was playing.
5. Can you help me find better ways to preserve the petals of the flowers given by Dominic?
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
For other English-Tagalog translations…
VISIT: English To Tagalog Translate – List of English-Tagalog Word Translation