Counterpart of Pagtugon in English in English & Sample Sentences
PAGTUGON IN ENGLISH – Here is a guide on the English counterpart of the word “pagtugon”.
Undeniably, a lot of people are doubtful when it comes to the translations of certain Tagalog words in English. In this article, we will review the meaning of the word “pagtugon”. We will also discover its counterpart in the English language.
What is “pagtugon”?
Pagtugon is a Tagalog term that refers to the act of responding or making an action for someone’s need or something. It is usually done to suffice a need, fix a problem, or answer a call.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “pagtugon” in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know not only the English translation of the word pagtugon but also some examples of sentences using it.
Pagtugon in English = Respond
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang pagtugon:
1. Nagulat ang pamilya Torre sa ginawang pagtugon ng mababang pamahalaan sa mga pangangailangan nila.
2. Pinasalamatan mo ba si Gerry sa ginawa niyang pagtugon sa mga pangangailangan niyo nang walang-wala ang mga magulang niyo?
3. Sobra-sobra ang pagtugon ni Juliet sa mga pangangailangan ni Velmar pero nag-away pa rin sila sa huli dahil sa masamang ugali ng kanyang kapatid.
4. Lahat ng pagtugon sa mga hinaing ng mga mamamayan ay nabalewala dahil sa nangyari.
5. Hindi mo rin ba akalain ang hindi agad pagtugon ng alkalde sa mga tawag ng mga tao sa kanya?
Examples of sentences using the word respond:
1. Their team vows to always be ready to respond to the needs of all the members regardless of time and the situation.
2. Jennifer thanked Cesar for how he responded fast to the incident.
3. Do you think Marvin will abruptly respond to the needs of his younger siblings amid his situation abroad now?
4. The way Leo always responds to the needs of Jerica’s family shows how much he loves her.
5. The president reminded his cabinet to always respond to the needs of the people most especially amid the calamities.
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
For other English-Tagalog translations…