Counterpart of Yero in English & Sample Sentences
YERO IN ENGLISH – Here is a guide on the English counterpart of the word “yero”.
In this article, we will review the meaning of the word “yero”. We will also discover its counterpart in the English language.
What is “yero”?
Yero is a Tagalog term that refers to galvanized iron sheets usually for the roof of a house, a pet cage, etc.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “yero” in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the English translation of the word yero.
Yero in English = Galvanized Iron Sheet
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang yero:
1. Ilang piraso ng yero ang kailangan upang maayos ang bubong at maihanda ito sa paparating na bagyo?
2. Nag-alok si Damian na siya na lang ang magkukumpuni ng mga butas sa mga yero sa bubong ng bahay nina Elisse.
3. Naglibot ang alkalde sa buong barangay upang malaman kung ilang bahay ang nangangailangan ng mga bagong yero para sa bubong.
4. Magkano ngayon ang bentahan ng yero?
5. Maraming piraso ng yero ang nawala kaya nagalit ang may-ari ng bahay na ipinapatayo.
Examples of sentences using the word galvanized iron sheet:
1. One (1) kilo nails and fifteen (15) pieces of galvanized iron sheets are needed for the roof of the house.
2. Gethsemane called Andrew and asked him to buy three (3) pieces of galvanized iron sheets at the hardware.
3. Did the hardware accepted the galvanized iron sheets you returned?
4. The priest appealed to those who have generous hearts for donation for the purchase of galvanized iron sheets needed in repairing the roof of the church.
5. How much did you spend on the galvanized iron sheets you bought for the house?
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
For other English-Tagalog translations…