Counterpart of Nagbabadya in English & Sample Sentences
NAGBABADYA IN ENGLISH – Here is a guide on the English counterpart of the word “nagbabadya”.
In this article, we will review the meaning of the word “nagbabadya”. We will also discover its counterpart in the English language.
What is “nagbabadya”?
Nagbabadya is a Tagalog term that is an action word. It means something is about to happen or there is an existing attempt that may cause a thing to take place.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “nagbabadya” in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the English translation of the word nagbabadya.
Nagbabadya in English = “Attempt / About”
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang nagbabadya:
1. Nagbabadya na namang umulan kaya umuwi ng maaga ang mga mangingisada.
2. Hindi na umalis ng bahay sina Mang Kanor at Aling Pasing nang makita nilang nagbabadya na namang umulan.
3. Nagbabadyang umatake na naman ang mga insekto kaya naghanda na ang mga magsasaka.
4. Sinabihan ka na ba ni Nathaniel na hindi natuloy ang pagbabadya ng mga insekto na umatake dahil sa gamot na iyan?
5. May pagbabadya ba ng ulan diyan sa bukid?
Examples of sentences using attempt or about:
1. It is about to rain so it is better if you will bring with you a raincoat or a jacket aside from an umbrella.
2. Upon seeing that it is about to rain, Diego and his friends hurried on their way home from school.
3. There is an attempt from the insects again due to the rainy season so the plants must be surrounded by net.
4. Does Philip know about the attempt of the summer season to start early this year?
5. It is about to rain in their destination so Lucas and Matthew cancelled their trip.
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
For other English-Tagalog translations…