Counterpart of Timbangan in English & Sample Sentences
TIMBANGAN IN ENGLISH – Here is a guide on the English counterpart of the word “timbangan”.
In this article, we will review the meaning of the word “timbangan”. We will also discover its counterpart in the English language.
What is “timbangan”?
Timbangan is a Tagalog term that refers to an equipment used in measuring the weight of a person or a thing. It is present in hospitals, markets, and even at home and may come in different types.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “timbangan” in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the English translation of the word timbangan.
Timbangan in English = “Weighing Scale”
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang timbangan:
1. Nagulat si Ramon pagkatapos niyang makita ang mga numero na ipinapakita ng timbangan.
2. Nasira ang timbangan dahil sa baha kaya napilitang bumili ng bago si Aling Myrna.
3. Magkano ang bili mo sa timbangan na ginagamit mo sa mga pasyente mo?
4. Hindi makapaniwala si Roxanne sa laki nga ibinawas ng timbang niya pagkatapos itong tumapak sa timbangan.
5. Nalinis mo ba iyong timbangan bago mo ipinahiram sa kanila?
Examples of sentences using weighing scale:
1. The new weighing scale that Andrea bought last week is not working anymore.
2. Keep the weighing scale away from the children if you do not want to buy another one next week.
3. How much is my kilo now based on the weighing scale?
4. Dr. Mendez advised the dog owners to purchase a weighing scale and check their dogs’ weight from time to time.
5. Get some money from my pocket and buy a weighing scale and a thermometer when you go to the mall.
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
For other English-Tagalog translations…