List of Copper Mask Brand Names That Not Approved by the FDA
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) released a list of brand names of the copper mask and face masks that are not approved to use.
According to the report of Remate, there are some types of face masks that are not included in the list of FDA as notified face masks. That is why the Department of Health (DOH) once again reminded the public for the facemask used against COVID-19.
Previously, a first and original copper mask distributor has warned the public to be wary of the fake copper mask. The mask is known for its effectiveness in helping stop the spread of the virus and was recognized as a must-have fashionable wearable protection during the pandemic
According to the DOH, a brand of copper masks that are not on the FDA list because it is not a medical-grade. In the released list, among the copper masks are the following brand names:
- Blue Cross Disposable Surgical Mask
- Disposable Face Mask
- Face Mask PM2.5 Disposable Mask
- Indoplas KN95 Face Mask
- Indoplas Face Mask
- KN95 Disposable Face Mask
- McBride Device Name: KN95 Protective Mask
- McBride Face Mask
- Mediclean Device Name: face Mask
- Resprotec Disposable Surgical Mask
- Safeplus Face Mask
- Safeplus Face Mask For Kids
- Safeplus KN95 Protective Mask
- Sure-Guard carbon face Mask
- Sure Guard Face Mask
- Sure Guard Device Name: KN95 Protective Mask
However, it is still a facemask and it still helps people to be protected against the spread of the virus. It is the “physical barrier” to peoples mouth and nose when they release droplets.
What can you say about this article? Just feel free to leave your reactions in the comment section.