What Is Risk In Tagalog? (Answer)
RISK IN TAGALOG – There are several Filipino words that do not have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of the word “risk” based on context.
RISK can be translated as “panganib”, “sugal”, “pusta”, or “magbakasali”. Here’s a couple of example on how you use the translated words in a sentence:
- Peter said that he was willing to risk his savings in the business he wants to start.
- People would gladly risk it all in the name of love.
- Gambling involves a lot of risks because the rewards are also high.
- If you travel tonight, there’s a high risk of accidents because of the extremely bad weather.
- What are the risks when parents fail to fulfill this responsibility?
In Tagalog, these sentences can be translated as:
- Sabi ni Peter, handa raw siyang isugal ang kanyang ipon para sa negosyong gusto niyang simulan.
- Ang mga tao ay handang i-pusta ang lahat sa pangalan ng pag-ibig.
- Ang pagsusugal ay maraming panganib dahil malaki rin ang gantimpala.
- Kapag aalis ka mamayang gabi, malaki ang panganib ng aksidente dahil sa sobrang sama ng panahon.
- Ano ang mga panganib kapag hindi nagawang tuparin ng mga magulang ang pananagutang ito?
For other English-Tagalog translations…