Counterpart of Utos in English & Sample Sentences
UTOS IN ENGLISH – Here is a guide on the English counterpart of the word “utos”.
In this article, we will review the meaning of the word “utos”. We will also discover its counterpart in the English language.
What is “utos”?
Based on Merriam Webster Dictionary, utos is a Tagalog term that refers to command (as a noun) or the act of commanding (as a verb). It is a synonym of the word mandate.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “utos” in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the English translation of the word utos.
Utos in English = “Order”
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang utos:
1. Hindi sinunod ng mga bata ang utos ng nakatatandang kapatid nila kaya napagalitan sila nito.
2. Sa tingin mo ba madali lang gawin ang utos ni Michael kay Ryan dahil masakit ang katawan nito?
3. Nagulat si Aling Minda sa dami ng utos ni Donya Raquel pagkatapos mabalitaan na uuwi sa Pasko ang anak niya.
4. Utos rin ba ni Jimmy na tanggalin mo sa trabaho si Pablo kahit wala itong kasalanan sa nangyari?
5. Sabihin mo kay Tino na utos ng papa niya na kunin niya ang kotse sa talyer at sunduin niya ito sa daungan ng barko mamayang gabi.
Examples of sentences using the word order:
1. The order of the general is simple – do not allow the protesters to get inside the arena.
2. Pres. Maximillian ordered his men to secure the safety of the people during the election.
3. Order the student government officials to come up with an event that would benefit the typhoon victims.
4. The order of the company owner shocked his secretary but he still did it anyway.
5. Who ordered Jeremy to move the tables at the back of the house even though the rain is hard?
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
For other English-Tagalog translations…