Counterpart of Nakasanayan in English & Sample Sentences
NAKASANAYAN IN ENGLISH – Here is a guide on the English counterpart of the word “nakasanayan”.
In this article, we will review the meaning of the word “nakasanayan”. We will also discover its counterpart in the English language.
What is “nakasanayan”?
Based on Cambridge English Dictionary, nakasanayan is a Tagalog term that refers to a repeated action or being accustomed to a certain thing or activity.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “nakasanayan” in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the English translation of the word nakasanayan.
Nakasanayan in English = “Used To”
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang nakasanayan:
1. Nakasanayan na ng pamilya nila ni Rogelio na umuwi sa bukid tuwing Pasko upang makasama ang lolo’t lola nila.
2. Bakit kaya nakasanayan ni Alfred na huwag pumunta sa mga pagsasalo sa pamilya ng papa niya?
3. Nakasanayan mo na ba ang bagong sapatos na ibinili sa iyo ni Teresa noong isang Linggo?
4. Nakasanayan ni Miguel na humiram na lamang ng damit sa nakakatanda niyang kapatid kapag mag pagsasalo siyang pupuntahan.
5. Umalis ba si Ricky dahil nakasanayan niyang may masarap na ulam sa mesa?
Examples of sentences using the word used to:
1. Calixto is used to ignoring the presence of his mother since she went abroad.
2. Do you think Myrna will get used to Patrick not fetching her from work anymore?
3. It might be hard at first but, eventually, you will get used to the new normal in the world now.
4. The doctor is used to roaming and checking his patients in the morning before he would proceed to the clinic.
5. Rex is used to passing by the front door of the building so he found it strange to use the back door now during the renovation.
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
For other English-Tagalog translations…
VISIT: English To Tagalog Translate – List of English-Tagalog Word Translation