Kitkat Share Experience after Being Food Poisoned Due to Seafood
Actress-comedienne Kitkat share experience after she and her husband Walby got food poisoned due to seafood sent by their friend.
On her official Facebook page, TV-host Kitkat and Walby Favia experienced severe stomach aches because of what they ate. According to her, the pain in their stomachs did not go away even though they took the medicines.
They did not want to go to the hospital for fear of the COVID-19 pandemic. As a result, they were advised to just apply dextrose at home. Kitkat is also worried about what happened because their business is seafood.
She said that they have been a victim of ‘Staph Toxin’, which is an illness caused by eating food contaminated seafood. She added that not only her and her husband but all of them who ate the contaminated seafood.
In her recent post, Kitkat takes a swipe at so-called Facebook doctors who asked and blaming their actions over and over again. She also clarified that they have already gone swab testing due to an important event.
“Lahat po yan prescribed ng MGA (opo marami sila) doctors,,, wag na po tayong maraming alam,” she said.
“Friday nagpa swab kami kasi dapat mag celeb kami ng bday ng parents ng sat, pagkakain namin ng gabi ng seafood ilang oras lang lahat na kami nagsuka at sumama na pakiramdam.”
“U see sa mga maysakit istress po ang mga epal, pwede po tayo magpray nalang,,, di po namin kelangan ung magagaling,, kelangan po namin legit ok? Nakaka stress po ang paulit ulit eh! Salamat!” she added.
What can you say about this article? Just feel free to leave your reactions in the comment section.